The department IT Infrastructure Solutions is providing IT infrastructure Services and develops new advanced infrastructure services. Services include Data center services, IAAS, Cloud, Connectivity, Telecom, Workplace, Collaboration and Identity & Access management. The operational services are provided by global external partners.
The domain IT Infrastructure is responsible for all IT internal infrastructure services (Enterprise computing, Connectivity and Telecom, Workplace and Collaboration) and IT-Innovation & Architecture within IT. The manager of IT Infrastructure is reporting to the CIO.
Scope of work
In this role you will be responsible to manage and lead the solution architecture for the strong factor authentication project.
|Lead infra architect||
|IT architects of other domains||
|Vendors and suppliers||
Position within Organization
This role is part of the Identity & Access management (IAM) team. This team is part of the infrastructure IT organization.
The role has a matrix reporting line:
- The role reports directly to the team manager of IAM.
- Functionally the role reports to the lead infrastructure architect.
- Within projects, the role reports to the project manager
- Manage/lead the IT architecture of the strong factor authentication project
- Accountability for creation of design documentation
- Responsibility for creation/update of services/building blocks in scope of the project
- Define + assure compliance to principles, standards and guidelines
- Handover design documentation by creation/update of Solution Architecture repository
- Reporting line to Segment Architecture Board(s)
- Assure compliance to design during project implementation
- Single point of contact (SPOC) for IT architecture related matters in project
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in designing and deploying enterprise level IAM infrastructure
- Proven experience/expert knowledge in the following:
- Cyber security
- Two-factor authentication
- CyberArk (is a plus)
- IT operations analytics technologies such as Splunk ITSI
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF) and service management methods and processes (ITIL)
- Experience with outsourcing of IT services, RFP execution, vendor selection
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers.