Rate: in accordance with Market
Start date: –
End date: 23-12-2017
Option for extension: yes
Open for non-Dutch speaking candidate: yes
CV in English
In your role as a Business Process Analyst you will be the linking pin between the Customer Service Business, Development & Engineering, IT organization and the outsourcing partners. As Business Process Analyst you will assess, change/refine and implement business processes, Way of Working and the related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and efficiencies and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
You will act as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the Customer organization. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
The project on hand is part of the “Performance Monitoring & Analysis Next Generation” (PMA NG) program which enables the customer to have more and better insight in its product and business performance.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in IT solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design or you review the Functional Design as created by external partners. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in a large international company
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain.
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
Knowledge & Experience
- The ideal candidate has got at least 10 years of experience in a similar role, i.e. preferably with analytics in a high tech complex environment.
- Highly experienced in BI and DWH solutions
- Experience with GREP
- Ability to gain a helicopter view.
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes / way of working and to assist in development of business case transition.
- Ability to translate Business requirements into IT requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
- Team worker.
As Business Process Analyst you have got at least the following competences:
- Customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Responsibility and authority, ability to ‘get things moving’
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Demonstrated consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
Customer Service, advance analytics, system analyst, business process analyst, functional expertise, BI, DWH, GREP
Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,