Startdatum: 09-10-2017 Einddatum: 31-12-2017
Inzet: 36 uur per week
Datum intakegesprek: zsm
he ECM DevOps team is looking for a Technical Consultant to act in several WRR wide programs supporting the various departments of WRR worldwide and setting up a global ECM system.
Being part of this team means that we expect you to fulfil multiple roles in parallel and you can demonstrate skills in various competencies. Expect to be working on the automation of both testing and deployments of the FileNet platform. But also being a contact person for functionality design within the ECM application. We expect you to actively participate in an Agile/DevOps environment contributing to Scrum activities such as stand-ups, poker sessions and retrospectives.
You will be working in an ambitious, fun and energetic team with business analysts, software engineers and operations engineers, architect to continue and extend the success of the application. The synergy within the team is very important to keep a steady velocity during our iterations.
The whole DevOps-team is also responsible for the support part of the ECM-system. Working in weekends and being on call will be part of the job.
You work in an international oriented environment, communicate with branches throughout the globe. With a young and dynamic team you work together on a full and exciting roadmap in the area of ECM.
• HBO/WO (NL) preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Engineering
‘• Good English and Dutch writing and speaking skills. (must)
• Good knowledge of IT automation (for instance XLDeploy, Selenium, Maven, JUnit) (must)
• Knowledge of Filenet and/or ECM (Enterprise Content Management) is a pre.
• Experience with Global deployments is a pre.
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking products/processes is a pre
• Experience in international wholesale or retail banking is a pre
• Real team player (must)
• T-shaped attitude in a DevOps environment (must)
• Innovative and (continuous) improvement driven (must)
• Service minded / Client focused
• Flexible behaviour
• Quality and value driven
• Proactive attitude
• Excellent communicative skills
• Good analytical skills
• Able to actively perform in a demanding environment